1. Revoke the permit for the August 12 “Unite the Right March on Charlottesville” and grant a permit for the Carnival de Resistance.
2. Remove the Lee and Jackson statues, now.
3. Fulfill the “Positive Vision of Resident Directed Redevelopment” from the Charlottesville Public Housing Association of Residents.
4. Drop the charges against Veronica Fitzhugh.
5. Apologize publicly for negligence in Sage Smith’s disappearance, and commit to an expansion of the investigation.
6. Cease the targeting of Black families by social services to send children into foster care.
7. End JADE (Jefferson Area Drug Enforcement militarized police unit).
8. End money bail, and release people being held without bond before their trial.
9. Stop discriminatory stop-and-frisk.